interface fail

Hemos creado una rubrica especialmente para las personas hablando solo el espanol.

Moderators: florent, dylan, roberto

sergio

interface fail

Post by sergio »

Hola que tal, tengo una interfaz sunlite siudi 5 (aunque no estoy muy seguro del modelo) es color verde claro.

Utilizamos el programa sunlite suite, pero hace un par de días la interfaz falló y no tiene conexión con el programa.

Al conectarla queda solo encendida la luz amarilla de la interfaz y al abrir el programa prenden la roja y verde pero en la pantalla de la interfaz dice " OF " y el programa no la reconoce. Reinstalé los Drivers e intenté actualizar el Firmware pero no pasa nada. Probé con otro laptop, pero nada. (de hecho nunca me funcionó con el mio que tiene win 7, pero ese debe ser un tema aparte)

Soy de Chile, ya me contacté con la empresa que nos vendió la interfaz para enviarla al servicio técnico, ojalá me puedan ayudar, de antemano muchas gracias.

----------

Hi, how are you? I have an Sunlite siudi 5 interface (I'm not sure about the model) the color is light green.

We are using the sunlite suite software, but a few days ago the interface is failing and It doesn't have conection with the software.

When we connect the interface it only light up the yellow light n' with the software light up the green and the red lights, but the interface says " OF " and the software doesn't recognize it. I reinstalled the drivers n try to actualize the Firmware but nothing's happen, then I try with another laptop but nothing. (in fact never work with my laptop, it have win 7, but it maybe that's an other problem)

I'm from Chile, I contacted with the company that sold the interface to send at the tecnician service, I hope you can help me.

Thanx

sorry by my english, I did write it fast
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: interface fail

Post by simonB »

This interface is not 64 bit compatible so make sure you're using a 32 bit operating system. Download the latest version of Suite 1 and open tools.exe. Take a screenshot of the first tab and send me an e-mail.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
xavim15

Re: interface fail

Post by xavim15 »

Por favor si llegas a saber cual es la solucion responder a travez de este medio, gracias