dmx recorder

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

antnat

dmx recorder

Post by antnat »

hello,
is posible use the dmx-capture tool recordinf a show in a sd card with stick or the new suite 2 first class box? or is necesary the slesa-u7?
thanks,
pablo lc
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: dmx recorder

Post by simonB »

You can use the hardware tools to record DMX and write it straight to the SD card using the STICK, SLESA-U7, and Suite2-FC products.
antnat

Post by antnat »

what are the hardware tools?

the idea is to make short and complex periods of show with easyshow, and capture it for use later in sd cards on stand alone units

what unit i need for capture periods of live show from sunlite suite 2?
the first class have dmx-in but i imagine is busy with dmx-out playing the live show
the stick have dmx-in?
is necesary a first class unit and a slesa-u7 unit?

thank you,
pablo
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Pablo

First of all I advise not to use Suite 2 professionally yet as it is not ready for this.

-Make sure all DMX software is closed and navigate to the Sunlite Suite root directory and double click "tools.exe". Here there is a DMX recorder which will record an incoming DMX signal.
-For this you will need 2 DMX interfaces, a Suite2-FC to send the signal and a SLESA-U7 or SUITE2-FC to record the signal. You may also need 2 computers. One to send the signal and one to capture.

**The STICK has no DMX input, I was incorrect when I suggested that this would be possible.
antnat

Post by antnat »

i understand, i get a sunlite suite 2 first class, i go to try it with suite 1 and when suite 2 be ready i'll try,
thank you for support,
pablo