Some small things in Beta 26 Jul

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Some small things in Beta 26 Jul

Post by RichterMC »

Hi Simon,

- Sometimes a save-window pops up and like to save a cycle, even when I didn´t change anything in a cycle.

- when you right click on a scene in the timeline-view of the cycle editor no window will pop-up to change the settings. With switches it works fine.

- I have edited my INIT-Scene on the Movinghead Page. I assign dimmer to the X-Y channels in the button editor and set the values so the Heads will
face down. This works fine and everytime I hit INIT the Heads move to there new " homeposition".
But if I trigger a scene from the Masterpage the Heads won´t move as long my edited INIT Scene is active.
The X-Y values from the Masterpage are overwritten by the movingheads page INIT scene. Can I change this somehow ?

Best Gernot
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Some small things in Beta 26 Jul

Post by simonB »

I have forwarded the bugs.

Regarding bug 3...I was speaking to someone about this the other day actually, but with Sunltie Suite 1. I realised that although the Master page should work in LTP, for scenes it adds to the level of the scenes in the fixture pages to the selected scene in the master page. We need to get this changed.
RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Post by RichterMC »

I was speaking to someone about this the other day actually, but with Sunltie Suite 1. I realised that although the Master page should work in LTP, for scenes it adds to the level of the scenes in the fixture pages to the selected scene in the master page. We need to get this changed.
Yes, I tried it in Suite 1 as well, I can´t believe that nobody has complained about this before, since Suite 1 is out for some years now. :-)
To add the DMX values dosen´t make much sense, LTP is the way to go.

The behavior in Suite 2 dosen´t make sense either, the Software just ignores the values from the Masterpage,
if the fixture page sends out DMX-values from a scene as well.
This should be LTP, too.

Best Gernot
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

I know, we have had the master page function for over 6 years and I have only had one query which was 2 weeks ago. We'll try to get this fixed very soon.