Some findings in Beta 15. Oct.

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Some findings in Beta 15. Oct.

Post by RichterMC »

Hi,

here are some findings in Beta 15. Oct. :

- When you create a new scene or switch button and rename it in the "New Switch" / "New Scene" window,
the keyboard triggers are not disabled and the lights go crazy. You have fixed this in several other Windows,
but in the "New Scene" / "New Switch" window it´s still there.

- In the cycle list view you can cut an event with the scissor but the paste button won´t come active.

- In the cycle window the buttons won´t trigger anymore if you place the red playhead line by double clicking in the ruler.
It would by nice if you could seek the red playhead line also by double clicking in the timeline and not just the ruler.

- When you record scenes from different pages in the cycles timeline view you can´t see them all and the up/down arrows for scrolling won´t work either.

- Dials of buttons ( Dimmer...) are not considered in "As you see now" and when you copy a button by drag and drop to another button .
The button dials should be considered, otherwise it´s not "As you see now".

I´m looking forward to the cut-copy-past functions in Esay-Step. I really missing this basic features a lot.

I already send this bugs to Dylan with some screen videos.

Best Gernot
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Some findings in Beta 15. Oct.

Post by simonB »

Thanks for the bugs. I've reproduced all except...
- In the cycle window the buttons won´t trigger anymore if you place the red playhead line by double clicking in the ruler.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Post by RichterMC »

Hi Simon,

I´ve send you a video to show you what I mean.

Best Gernot
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Thanks for that, found it.
Simon
--
Sales/Support