Cannot get RGB Laser to work

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

Mikey851
New Forumor

Cannot get RGB Laser to work

Post by Mikey851 »

I have the user manual. The laser has multiple modes which is controlled by channel one. All channels after that control things like color, speed, frequency etc. etc. The problem is the laser is unresponsive to every other channel after channel one.

For instance; one mode on channel one is called "wave mode". If you put it on wave mode it will start doing a liquid sky wave effect but from there you cannot modify color or anything. It is just completely unresponsive.

My two questions are; do you have any advice on what I might try? Is there a way in suite 2 to just see faders for all of the channels and then you can just control the signal being sent on each channel?
RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Re: Cannot get RGB Laser to work

Post by RichterMC »

Hello Mikey851,
have the user manual. The laser has multiple modes which is controlled by channel one. All channels after that control things like color, speed, frequency etc. etc. The problem is the laser is unresponsive to every other channel after channel one.
Hard to tell without more informations.
What Laser is it ? Brand ? Is the manual available online somewhere ?
I don´t think it´s a Suite 2 problem, we have to find out why the Laser is not responding on the other channels.
Have you create your own fixture profile with Scanlibrary for the LASER ?
Is there a way in suite 2 to just see faders for all of the channels and then you can just control the signal being sent on each channel?
You can do this in the buttoneditor "Channels" Window with "Live" enabled.

Best Gernot