bug + request

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

Geerinckx
Junior Forumor

bug + request

Post by Geerinckx »

Hi,

In midi functions , button working like a flash button still doesn't works like a keyboard key programmed as a flash key.
ex: Whene i link button blue to 1 midi button on console window, and a button white to another. I select flash mode true for the white button.
I press the blue, ledpar goes bleu, i flash white, they go white, but the blue button releases.

request, i think cycles can't be linkt to BPM. I miss thad 1.....

Manny greetings

Gert
Don't dream your life but live your dreams!
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: bug + request

Post by simonB »

I select flash mode true for the white button.
Where do you select this? As far as I know it is not currently possible to create a midi flash button, only a midi toggle button
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Geerinckx
Junior Forumor

Post by Geerinckx »

Right click on midi button, console setup tap, Flash mode ---> True

So thad option is not flash mode??

Greetings

Gert
Don't dream your life but live your dreams!
Mikey851
New Forumor

Post by Mikey851 »

Simon; so you can't setup a midi controller so that you can use a pad or key as a flash button? If you want to have a button for flashing the strobes you have to use a keyboard?
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Actually this flash property is set so the button toggles when you click with the mouse in the console window. You need to set this if the button on the actual console is a toggle button. We will rename this to toggle to prevent confusion.

We will add a function where you can set a trigger as a flash trigger when you assign the MIDI command (like when you assign a keyboard command). This will probably be available in the next release
Simon
--
Sales/Support