Audio Trigger ?

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Audio Trigger ?

Post by RichterMC »

@ SimonB

Can you tell us something about "Audio Trigger" ?
I see the "Audio Analysis" Window is in the Beta now but I can´t get Audio triggering to work for a Scene in the edit window.
Is there something I missed or is "Audio Trigger" just not completed in this version of Beta ?

The Midi-Clock Trigger is a good new feature I think, most DJs use a Software like Traktor-Pro or BPM-Studio these days,
so it is easy to get an accurate clock to trigger the lights in a Club or Disco.

Best Gernot
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Audio Trigger ?

Post by simonB »

Hello Gernot

Yes the BPM clock is great and means a BPM number can be sent from software like traktor or a supporting DJ mixer such as the Pioneer DJM 800. Not more need for messing with inaccurate laggy audio analysis!

The audio triggering is not complete in Easy Step yet. But you can use the feature in EasyTime by selecting the settings icon (cog) at the top fo the timeline panel and selecting "enable music tempo synchronisation". There will be a new video tutorial on this later this week.
RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Post by RichterMC »

But you can use the feature in EasyTime by selecting the settings icon (cog) at the top fo the timeline panel and selecting "enable music tempo synchronisation".
I tried that but it didn´t work. Now I tried again and it workes somehow. :-)
However I didn´t exactly understand how it´s suppose to work.
I will wait for the new Video and learn some more about the Audio-Trigger.

Best Gernot
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Each music note which appears is 1 beat. So if you want the colour to change on each beat, create a colour block and shrink it so it spans between 2 music notes.

The video tutorials will be a little longer as I am still waiting for the Audio features to be fully complete.
RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Post by RichterMC »

The video tutorials will be a little longer as I am still waiting for the Audio features to be fully complete.
O.K. , when you are working on the videos there some videos that won´t run, kike "Advanced Positioning" and "Advanced Patching".
I can see some small preview pictures on the right side of the screen but the video won´t play.
Some other videos will run but without sound, but that´s O.K. since the text is displayed on the bottom of the screen.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Thanks for notifying me about the advanced positioning and advanced patching videos. Turns out they had gone corrupt. They have been re-uploaded and are now working. Regarding the sound, I updated a load of voice-overs on Friday. Everything should have sound now.