Beta Sep. 30

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Beta Sep. 30

Post by RichterMC »

Hi Simon,

here are some small problems I found in Beta 30. Sep.

- When renaming Groups or typing in Fade time values the keyboard triggers for buttons are not disabled and the fixture
will go crazy. This was a problem by remaning buttons as well, but this has been fixed already.

- When Shift-Clicking a button the small toolbox where button functions can be modified will popup very delayed and on non compressed
buttons not at all. It would be nice if you could add the "Disable "reset switch" when click on this button" to this toolbox and maybe the checkboxes to show Dimmer,Speed,Size and Phasing dails in the button.

- If you rename a scene or switch which is included in a cycle, this button will disappear in the cycle after restarting Suite 2.
Maybe the Software could update the buttons names in the cycles aswell to save them in the cycle.

- the changes of the page and grand master dimmer are no long displayed in the fixture window (Show beam state)

Suggestions:

- It would be nice if we could create Groups in the button editor as well. Sometime I make a selcetion in the button editor and like to save it for later use.
- To copy a group from a page to the master page could sometime be helpful
- on smaller zoom settings you can´t read the fixture name in the fixtures window, therefor it would be good to get a small popup textbox as you get when you put the mouse cursor over a button.
- add a function to force the fixture window to show the masterpage and not switch to page-view when a button is pressed on a page.

Best Gernot
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Beta Sep. 30

Post by simonB »

I have reproduced all bugs, thanks for them.

Regarding the suggestions I have already made most of them myself. I have added all others to the list except for the new buttons to the shift+click window. Reason being is that adding more components will extend the loading time! We might strip the graphics down to speed up the loading of the panel.
Simon
--
Sales/Support