Bug

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

mattharris19
Junior Forumor

Bug

Post by mattharris19 »

If I drag a switch onto another pages scene it seems to drop the easy time data that was in the scene.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Bug

Post by simonB »

Yes, that's what it is supposed to do. You need to read the "Duplicate or Copy" message box that pops up.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
mattharris19
Junior Forumor

Post by mattharris19 »

I think your misunderstanding me. I want to copy the contents of a button inside another button on the master page. If ANY fixture on the master page using easystep, it stops working afterwords. The fixtures are unrealted, Im trying to update on fixture an another one stops its easystep pattern. why is would supposed to do that?
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

So let's say we have a page for some moving heads, a page from some scanners, both linked with the master page.

-I have scene1 on the master page containing an EasyTime pan/tilt effect on the moving heads and scanners
-I have switch1 on the master page with an EasyStep color changing effect on the moving heads
-I have switch2 on the master page with an EasyStep color changing effect on the scanners
-I drag the switch1 onto the scene and it copies the EasyStep color changing effect onto the moving head
-I drag the switch2 onto the scene and it copies the EasyStep color changing effect onto the scanners

For you, switch1's settings are lost when you drag switch 2? I can't reproduce this, maybe you could send me your show and explain which button you want to copy to which..
Simon
--
Sales/Support
mattharris19
Junior Forumor

Post by mattharris19 »

I misspoke in the original post, the problem is with Easystep. Dragging a switch from a fixture page onto a scene on the masterpage that uses easystep data causes all EasySteps to be lost. Id be happy to send my show file. where should I send it?

On a side note :If I have a compressed group on the master page, I'm unable to drag any switches to it without uncompressing first. That may be a nice fix later if you have time. Thanks for the support of your product.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

I see it now. Thanks, we'll fix it in the next beta.
Simon
--
Sales/Support