Switch

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

Pyrodog
New Forumor

Switch

Post by Pyrodog »

Hi,
I´m testing the software to decide to buy or not.

my problem:

*) 8x GLP Impression
*) I've made several switches with different colors to jump between them,
*) and another switch with "white" and "limited time" for 2 seconds. (I want the 2 seconds and not only a "flash mode")
*) What I wanna do:
select the switch for "blue" (or another color) an then push the "white" switch - it should hold for 2 seconds and then jump back to blue (or which color switch was selecteted before).

It don´t work, because if I push the "white" switch, the "blue" one will release.
(and if I uncheck the "auto release box", I can´t jump between the other colors anymore)

Is there a error in reasoning or another problem?

thanks
Harry
=================
win 7 / 64b / sunlite 2 18. jan 2011
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Switch

Post by simonB »

Hi Harry

If you create 2 switches using the same preset, the previous switch will be automatically released, as you have realised.

There are 2 options...
1. Select each color switch, go to button settings, select switch, then unselect the "Auto Release" checkbox
2. If your second switch is only white, then go to the switch settings->switch and set the priority to ADD or HTP

If your second switch is only white then I would go with option 2 as this will prevent confusion if you are changing between different color switches.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Pyrodog
New Forumor

Post by Pyrodog »

ok, HTP is a possibility. thanks

two more things:

*) is it right that (on master page) only one scene can be active at one time (not, for example, one for the movings and one for the pars)?

*) i think there is a bug in easy view:
Test.jpg
Test.jpg (19.41 KiB) Viewed 5247 times
4 moving heads => beam goes to the ceiling => and you can also see lights on the floor (and wall) at the back of the moving-head.

regards
Harry
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Only one scene at a time on the master page.

There are loads of issues like this in the 3D software, it is only a simple renderer.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Pyrodog
New Forumor

Post by Pyrodog »

OK, thank you for the information.

one thing for the future: "release-other-buttons-functions" for - all in layer - or - all on page - or - all pages - would be great. :-)
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Yes, for now this can be achieved by creating a cycle which simulates a double click of the init button
Simon
--
Sales/Support