Korg Nano Pad

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

tote

Korg Nano Pad

Post by tote »

Hello All, will the Nano pad work out the box. I would like to use it to choose between scenes.

Thanks
Tote
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Korg Nano Pad

Post by simonB »

The Korg Nano Pad is not included as a pre-made console, however it is very easy to make one yourself

-take a .bmp image of the nano pad and put it in the common->console folder
-open the console editor and add the image
-add the pads (there are similar looking pads available for you to add)
-save the console
-go to suite2 and open the console window, add the console
-click the small arrow in the top right of the console window and select "learn MIDI console preset"
-hit the corresponding pad on the controller and then press next
-to pair with a button, shift+right click the button and select "Link to console->button activation" then hit the corresponding pad
Simon
--
Sales/Support
tote

Post by tote »

Thanks Simon, that was Easy. I made one for the Dicer and it did exactly what I was hopeing it would do. I ran into a problem so i will be installing the software and map a different Midi device to a second laptop to run the software and run the lights for now. Issue is the First application to start takes control of the Dicer, which I did not foresee. Nonetheless, I figure, I might not be able to use the dicer for both Serato and Suite2. I hope I can find a workaround, as it is wicked controlling the light from my turntables and not having to add extra items, Any info would be Appreciated.

Thanks Again
Tote
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

use a virtual midi driver which allows you to route 1 device to 2 midi ports. something like midi ox or maple midi should do the job. After, disable the original midi device in both software packages
Simon
--
Sales/Support