Changing Fade Times by Keyboard... a Wish..

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

Tschosef
Experienced Forumor

Changing Fade Times by Keyboard... a Wish..

Post by Tschosef »

Hello Sunlite Team,

i have a new wish :-)

i want to change some fade times. Doing this, i ask me if it could be done a little bit easier.
Actually, to change the time, i could use the up and down arrows for Minutes, Seconds and Milliseconds.
But if i want to change from 112:05:75 to 00:00:30 this is a ugly job :-)
Because this i tried to use the keyboad to change the values (i love keyboard usage).
but here i see some problems.

i documented them in a short video, please see this video:
http://www.dl.he-laserscan.de/ChangingF ... yboard.avi

The point is; if i click with the mouse into the value box, the curser is placed left of the value. If i enter a new value, the old one is not deleted....
Example: if the Value of Seconds is 05, and i click into the box and simply type "1" and "0" to enter 10... then the complete Value is 1005... and the software automatically changes the Minute Value to 017... and the Second Value to 45.... if i want to change this back, i have much work (many clicks on the arrows... or usage of the DeleteButton). In case, the Minute Value ws 112... it changes to 129 :-)

The only Way actually i see to change the Values by Keyboard is to click on the Valuebox... then delete the Values by using the delete button, and then i am able to enter the new value. But this is not realy a nice way.

My Wish:

Is it possible to autoselect the values when i click into the ValueBox? Just like the URL of a Browser... if i click on the url Box, the actually url is automatic selected.
If i type the new value, the old is automatically deleted.

Also a function "double Click" deletes the entry could be a way to make it easyer.

Best regards
erich

PS: tell me, if i could delete the video
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Changing Fade Times by Keyboard... a Wish..

Post by simonB »

ok that makes sense, we'll see if we can add this
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Tschosef
Experienced Forumor

Re: Changing Fade Times by Keyboard... a Wish..

Post by Tschosef »

Hello Simon,

thank you....

greez
Erich