Sunlite Suite 2 - First Class + Entecc

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

Guillaume

Sunlite Suite 2 - First Class + Entecc

Post by Guillaume »

Hi,

I would like to work with a double software, 1 for all the shows and events and one on the "normal" scenes mode.

Little explaination :
I'm working in a Cabaret, and most of the time we have dances, etc... with more disco and nightclubs lightscenes iside a theaterpiece, with story and more theater-lightsscenes.

I would like to know if its possible to interconnect an Enttec (USB-DMX or Eth.-DMX) to the USB-DMX device of Sunlite Suite 2 First-Class (SlS2-FC).
And to work with both software in parralell. So I can tigger the lights during the theater manually, or even semi-manualy during the theaterpiece, and next to it, let the big work and easy disco-programmed saved scenes on the SlS2.

Everything will be tiggered on the (alraedy patched) Tascam US2400 midi-controller. By the Way, how do I have to assign each channel and button to a Midi-channel or even a Midi-code of one channel?

Thanks,
Guillaume Auvray
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Sunlite Suite 2 - First Class + Entecc

Post by simonB »

Hi

It depends how many DMX channels you're using and which Suite 2 DMX interface you are using. You can control Sunlite Suite 2 with DMX in.
-Make an empty scene/switch on the master page, call it "Entecc Control" (or whatever you want)
-Edit the switch
-Click the ALL tab in the channels area
-Open the DMX in window
-Select the starting DMX channel, hold shift and select the end DMX channel. Drag the range of inputs onto the top of the channels. The channels will now directly listen to DMX.
-Close and save the button. When you hit the scene/switch, it will flick to Entecc control

For more info, read the direct DMX patch section at the bottom of this page...
http://www.nicolaudie.com/online_manual ... gY7Js2.htm
Simon
--
Sales/Support