Question re fixtures in Magic Easy View

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

symztux

Question re fixtures in Magic Easy View

Post by symztux »

Hi,

I am very interested in purchasing the Magic Easy View software - it would be very handy to me.

I do have a couple of questions though:

1 I have a starcloth as a backdrop, a 4 channel white lamp one. How would I incorporate this into the program?

2 I use some NJD Chroma 50`s as truss warmers - can these and their effect on the truss be incorporated into the software?

3 I use bars of 8 PAR20 lamps, does the software support these lanterns?

Thanks in advance,

Simon T
(A very happy user of Sunlite NT4/2002 of 4 years)
Marc
Experienced Forumor

what you can incorporate

Post by Marc »

Hello,

The last EasyView version is downloadable free. All the fixtures
you can use with the 3d are in the Library.

You could model your own objects (in x format) and visualize it
but they will not appear like fixtures.

If what you nead doesn't exist in the software, all that tou can do is to
take something that looks like it.
thanks for playing...
C_Gregory

Anything is possible

Post by C_Gregory »

Hi Simon

I have created many models for Easyview some of which are included in the package as standard.

At the moment they are created FOC so long as they can be incorporated into the package for other users (If the Sunlite team wish to).

A starcloth model can be created if you let me know the dimensions of the cloth, the dimensions of the matrix of lamps and how they are setup into the 4 channels.

The fixture models in Easyview are still a little limited but if you want any paticular ones created, like your truss warmers, they too can be created.

Send me a PM with details

The Sunlite package is by far the best on the market. It's up to us, the users, to help the Sunlite team increase it's versatility and power.

:lol: Happy Times :D