same fixture on diferent pages

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

Matthieu

same fixture on diferent pages

Post by Matthieu »

i was wondering if there is a way to asign the same fixture to 2 pages.
now i just create a new fixture whit the same dmx adress
but in the easy view i get 2 fixtures that will only work on the command of page 1 or 2
why i ask this is cos i use 1 page to put all my collors and gobo's in scenes so i can X-fade them, in the other page i put all my move's, focus and speed and X-fade them.
this comes in handy when the artist is creative in his number i can easely chang a move smoothly whitout changing my collors or collor chase im using.
or maybe there is a way to have like 2 scene groups in one page one to fade between the collors and one to fade the move of a fixture or a way to change the time to X-fade between switches.
i use sunlite in a live envirement together whit a conventional lightcomputer so i can use the faders to operate the conventional light and the shutters and dimmers of the fixtures.
Sometimes i have no time or free hands to grab for my mouse or toggle on my keyboard and thatbrings me to my next question:
i would like to ask if there is a way to set a DMX input to a speed fader that i get when i make a chase (the fader in the button)
that way i could not only activate a button but also change the speed of the chase or move whit the same dmx i send)

hopefully you understand my questions and sorry for the typo's
kind reguards
matthieu
Matthieu

Post by Matthieu »

so is there none that can help me out on those questions?
even if its only the one to adress a DMX to the buttonfader

please reply
matthieu

Post by Guest »

It is not possible at the moment, you can only make one of your page not visible in the 3D software. In this case, you won't see your program in real time.