on the fly flexibility

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

mbjenkins00

on the fly flexibility

Post by mbjenkins00 »

greetings - i have used sunlite for several shows - both automated and conventional - and i am very pleased -

the switches are great for creating scenes and the scenes are great when i can plan the entire show

but when i run a show "on the fly" not know what is happening next, it would be much easier if i could have 2 fading devices on at one time.

For example, if my automated, front truss, and rear truss are all exactly what i want - then - without warning - someone steps up to the podium -

i want to be able to _fade_ in the podium, while the rest of the scene stays the same. At this point, the only way to do this is to create a separate page, just for the podium.

This fix is goofy, because now i have more that one page controlling the same addresses.

If i can have more than one fading device on at a time - this is much easier.

I would also like to have sub masters and master faders to control multiple pages.

This would allow me to have a separate page for each type of automated, then a control page -

just thoughts

thanks for continuing to develop this excellent product

mbj
teggers
Junior Forumor

Post by teggers »

? I would like to know this as well.
johanspijker
Experienced Forumor

faders

Post by johanspijker »

Isn't the dmx input with a manual desk not a solution ?
They also showed something on frankfurt with an midi fader desk that could be very usefull (version 2006 ?)

Post by Guest »

The MIDI feature will be launched with the 2006 version. However, you can already use some MIDI or DMX Input functions with the 2004 software.
Page Settings window...Trigger tab