scanlibrary

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

johanspijker
Experienced Forumor

scanlibrary

Post by johanspijker »

Hello,

I want to edit/add some presets of the color wheel.
I have some full color presets, some half color presets.
When i use the half-color effect type, I can pick two colors manualy, but I can't see the half color in the 3D. And the icon is also missing.
It seems that only the icon is used in 3 d, is this correct ?
But I miss some half color icons.

Can you tell how to make these presets for this scanner with colors and halcolors, so I have the correct icon, and the correct 3 d view?

Would it usefull that an icon editor is included in the editor ?

Would it be usefull the editor send some dmx value out, to edit the preset easyly. (with selectable start adress ?)

Post by Guest »

The 3D visualizer can not show half color at the moment. We will be working on this feature for the 2006 version of the software.

Regarding the possibility of sending DMX datas while editing a profile, why not...it might be a good feature.
johanspijker
Experienced Forumor

effects half color

Post by johanspijker »

And what is then the meaning of half-color effect type: you don't get an half color in the 3 d visualisation and you don't get a halfcolor icon ?

Another good idea maybe for the editor: a preview of the 3d response of your machine: so you can see if all your parameters are correct set !