"Thank you"

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

x0000646

"Thank you"

Post by x0000646 »

You probablly remember me.

I'm the guy who's done the Portuguese translation of your software.

I enjoyed to do it. But you could at least say thanks somewhere in your website.

I mean, a company that does that much money could at least thank a free job.

Well, I guess that with all those Euros in your account, you must be too busy counting them.

I know it's peanuts comparing to all the ones you sell, but I'm responsable for at least 3 Sunlite systems sold to Portugal.

And I'm recomending more. Because I like your work. Because I want to see it developed.

But I'm hurt. You could at least say "Thank you".

Nuno Jorge.
Domingos
Junior Forumor

Post by Domingos »

Já que eles não dizem digo eu. Muito obrigado, a tradução está fantastica!
Robby

Post by Robby »

Hello Nuno,

My name is Roberto Malvaez. My father is responsible for the software and manual translations into Spanish, and is also responsible for keeping an up-to-date Spanish forum.

He does not get any monetary compensation from these activities, nor does he get any credit for it anywhere on the website.

I am currently working for Nicolaudie America. I have not yet talked to my supervisors about your comments, but I believe I can say that we, as a company, regret this incident.

WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR WORK. It is a most valuable aspect of our product, regardless of your having sold only 1 or 1,000 interfaces.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at:

[email protected]

probablemente podríamos tener una conversación en español y portugués, qué te parece?

Have a nice weekend...
x0000646

Post by x0000646 »

Obrigado a todos pela solidaridade.

Afinal de contas foi esse o meu objectivo, ajudar os luso-falantes a compreender melhor toda a potencialidade deste software.

Obrigado, Domingos.
Gracias, Roberto.
x0000646

Post by x0000646 »

Still no thanks... shame on you... oh well...
Robby

Post by Robby »

Hello Nuno,

I guess you misunderstood me.

When I said that WE SINCERELY APPRECIATED YOUR WORK, that's what I meant... thank you.

talk to you soon,

Roberto
x0000646

Post by x0000646 »

I appreciate your words, but you were not the one I dealt with when I made the translation. But nevermind... Thanks for your effort.

Post by Guest »

Hi Jorge,

I am the guy you talked to and I emailed you back to say "Thank You" on November 11th 2004. I still have a copy of this email.

So, thank you again for your GREAT job.
x0000646

Post by x0000646 »

Ok, no problem. Maybe I deleted it without seeing it. I receive so much junk-mail, maybe it passed me by.

You can count on me if there are any more translations to make.

I really like your software, even yesterday I was talking to a guy who was asking me wether to buy Sunlite or Light-Jockey and I told him your software is far more flexible.

So I only have reasons to be satisfied.