Easy view 2002 importing light fixtures.

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

jharris

Easy view 2002 importing light fixtures.

Post by jharris »

Hi
I hope someone can help me.
I have created my DMX program in Easy stand alone. It runs fine using only conventional light fixtures.
I have created my stage in easy view 2002 and inserted all the relevant objects.

How do i insert the DMX addreses into easy view then sit back and watch the show.
I just cant seem to find away of doing it. What am i doing wrong.

Thanks for your help
Jon

Post by Guest »

You don't have to insert the patch in EasyView...the software is autimatically linked to your Easy Stand Alone software when they are running.
You only need to setup the positions of your fixtures in Easy View (Stage settings window).
jharris

I still cant sort it!

Post by jharris »

Hi Bruno

Thanks for answering. However, I have my light fixtures in Easy stand alone happily doing their thing.
I run easyview. I look in the object settings and there are no light fixtures in there, only objects i have imported.
On page 69 of your manual a diagram shows light fixtures with a fader icon. Should these automatically appear then????
Because they are not. Please what is goin wrong or what am i doin wrong?

Best regards
Jon
jharris

Post by jharris »

Sorry
I also dont have a statistics tab in my performance dialogue box. I dont know if this has anything to do with the problems im having??

Jon
jharris

Please help

Post by jharris »

Can some one please give me some pointers soon.

Ta

Post by Guest »

Which version (date) of the software are you using? Please download the latest one from our website you are not already using it.