daslight to sunlight conversion problems

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

sgrevett

daslight to sunlight conversion problems

Post by sgrevett »

Hi,

I currently have 2 daslight controllers which i have been using a love. However i wanted somthing more powerful so have purchased a sunlight desk however am having real difficulties re creating how my daslight desks work.

Firstly, i want to create an auto colour change / gobo program that changes the colour off all the lights every 60 seconds, ie so they are all the same colour of a 2 colour combination i have selected.

Secondly, i would like to create a button that blacks out all fixtures or turns them all on.

Thirdly, is there a button hi aracky like daslight has where say i press a button which is a strobe but it all blacks out all lights it automatically deselects the other button that are already selected.

Fourthly, i would like to be able to create a shutter chase program that opens and shuts the shutters on differant lights and pages to the beat of the music.

Any help would be much appreciate, i can post a link to my daslight setup if that would help you understand what i am trying to do.

Thanks,
DJ_Hazelwood

Post by DJ_Hazelwood »

Hi,

i've never seen daslight so i'm not sure if i understand your questions exactly. But here are my suggestions:

1)
You could create a new, empty switch:
On the easy step rack, link the color-channels to the easy-step function without fade. Then adjust the 1st color/gobo of the fixtures (for more fixtures you could also use the copy-function here). Now insert a new step and adjust the 2nd color/gobo.
For each step you can set the wait-time to get the 60 seconds delay.

2)
If you create a page with the wizard, there is a 'Init'-Scene which sets all values to 0.
If you don't want all values to be reset you could create a switch where you set the appropriate channels to 0.

3)
By default the switches are created with 'automatically release in case of double-clicking another'. That means if you double-click another switch or scene all other switches are released.

4)
For this you can use the 'sound to light' rack within a scene or switch. Here you have access to different signals like bpm. Link the signals to the channels you want to control by music.

Hope this helps