The "Switch" Blues

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

adam1976

The "Switch" Blues

Post by adam1976 »

Hello, first off sunlight rocks! Ok now to buesiness....I am using the sunlight program for a large nightclub install and the problem i am finding is that when a color is selected and scene is running that if I accidently double click on...lets say...in the gobo "switch area" but not on a gobo itself all the switches deactivate and the whole club turns to white and any gobo (switches) that was activated now resets to the open position..I know im "click" happy but its a bit much for the crowd especially if all the lighting is running scenses in dark colors then they get blasted with full white light! Is there a way to turn this double-click-switch-release function off? Any help would be great!!
Rebekalj

possible solution

Post by Rebekalj »

Hi, there are two options that I know maybe can help you, first... in the switch's options, in the last window named "switch" there are the "priorities" and one is "this switch will be automatically released in case of a double click on another one" you have to take off this option.
Second... maybe if you slide with right click the colors you use frecuently to some scenes (copy the color to the scenes) you are going to have the scenes with the colors you want, and then you can change the colors, but there are no way to return to white if you don't choose it.

I don´t know if there's another way ... maybe sunlite team can help you better than I... Im Rebeca from Mexico (now in london) ... hope you resolve it... :D
Regards
bk

PD. If you need some help with another thing my msn is [email protected]