Sunlite 04/compuware 04

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

Julian

Sunlite 04/compuware 04

Post by Julian »

Hello,

I understand that Sunlite makes the software that Elation Lighting puts out called Compuware 04. Our company (North West Productions) has just bought the software and has been using it for a short while.

I need help in understanding how to program light scenes on the software...Like physicaly moving light scenes...If you could help us out that would be great..... :D

Thank you.
Julian

Post by Julian »

From my understanding it should be the exact software just under a diffrent name....Maybe that might help a little.. :D
Robby

Post by Robby »

Hello Julien,

Elation Professional buys both the software and interfaces from Nicolaudie-Sunlite. It is indeed the same software, just a different name.

There are different ways to program scenes in the software. I recommend you take the time to go through the examples in the manual (online help), and learn to use the software from the 3D visualizer, and then apply that to your actual fixtures.

If you have any questions in particular, don't hesitate to ask... please understand that "how to move a light scene" is just too broad a question to be answered shortly in this forum.

So, any specific questions are very welcome... :)

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you... have a good day.

Bye!!!
Julian

Post by Julian »

Hey Rob,

Thanks for the help....Ok, do you know where I might be able to find a manual for the software.....If you know plaese let me know.

And once again thanks for your help.... :D
Robby

Post by Robby »

Hey,

many different ways...

1. directly from the software's "?" menu... then HELP

2. from Windows: START... PROGRAMS... SUNLITE (or Compuware)... MANUAL

3. from our website

www.nicolaudie.com

you go into DOWNLOADS (left-hand side of your screen) and then scroll down until you find MANUALS

Hope this works... let me know,

Roberto
Julian

Post by Julian »

Yea,

I will look into those...And see what I can find....Thanks for your help... :D