Problem with chaser under switch mode.

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

Wollsen
Experienced Forumor

Post by Wollsen »

Hi

1) I have a problem regarding the easy step mode, i want to program a color chase with easy step as a switch. But when i greate 2 or more steps, one ore more fixture, can not save the dmx value for every step. It stays the same color ind all steps..

2) second how do make a speed control for a chase programed in switch.
Robby

Post by Robby »

Hello,

1. you need to convert the channel you are working with to an EASYSTEP channel... to do this, click on the EASYSTEP blue button on the left of the faders, and then on the top of each channel.

2. to control the speed of a chase, you need to select your chase switch and go into BUTTON SETTINGS, then DIMMER/SPEED, then select the appropriate options to show the speed fader and to allow the speed function on all channels.

you can also control the speed if you right-click on your screen and show the BUTTON TOOLBAR, then use the speed fader when your chaser is activated.

Let me know if you have any more questions...

bye!
Wollsen
Experienced Forumor

Post by Wollsen »

I have already converted into easy step, and asigned the channel, but the program du store the values for every step, let me give a example:

I have 2 glp ypoc lazer, I patch up the color channel to work with easy step, i create 4 steps. The first step I want the color blue, the scond step to red, the third yellow, and fourth green.

Then I go back see if the steps are programmed, correctly, but then i discover that one fixture show the same color in all steps.

I Dont know why this dosent work???????
Robby

Post by Robby »

hey,

two possible solutions:

1. Live-Blind programming
When you are programming, look at the title bar of the Editor... there will be a traffic light... if the light is RED, then you are programming blind, and will not be able to see the output until you close the Editor... to fix this, simply click on the leyend LIVE-BLIND that is right below the menu bar.... when you do this, the light should turn GREEN.

if this did not solve your problem, then:

2. Go to our website www.nicolaudie.com and download the latest release of the software (Sep 30, 2005), and try again. I have this release installed right now, and it works fine.

Sorry you're having problems with this... let me know if this info helps.

Have a nice weekend,

bye!!!
Wollsen
Experienced Forumor

Now its working

Post by Wollsen »

thanks for the help, now it is work