Black out button.

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

dansehesten

Black out button.

Post by dansehesten »

Isn't there a black out button to the sunlite 2002 ? one that black out all of your runnings programs. So if you need to control 2 programs in once, you can set em up and then use the black out to turn them on, on the same time :D

from
jannick skov
www.light-on.dk
denmark
webguyinternet

Re: Black out button.

Post by webguyinternet »

dansehesten wrote:Isn't there a black out button to the sunlite 2002?
Yeah... I need to do the same thing in 2004. But specifically I need to blackout all of the pages at the same time. I have several pages of lights and I need to be able to click one button to turn all of them off (or fade them off would be nicer). I understand there may be a "master page" design in 2006, I am assuming that this page would have the ability to do something like that?
GarethC

Post by GarethC »

Don't know if you've solved this yet but if you put a shortcut on the 'init' of each page (ie select init on first page hold ctrl + i, repeat for all pages) then if you press the 'i' on your keyboard twice it will reset the pages to init. Crude but works. You can use any shortcut key not just 'i'; hold the ctrl down and press any key but make sure its the same for each init on each page.
If you have an alternative I'd be interested.