SPACE TUTORIAL SUNLITE

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

BELLEUDY William
Experienced Forumor

SPACE TUTORIAL SUNLITE

Post by BELLEUDY William »

Hello,

Do not forget to go to make a turn in SPACE TUTORIAL SUNLITE.

http://www.dmxsoft.com/~tutorial/index1.htm

I am a user as you thus are lenient for the quality of the tutoriels thus and especially the translation quality en English
thank you !

For the moment it there with few tutoriel in English, but in the future each tutoriel new will be jointly in English and French.

However, the French tutoriels already present should provide to help you without needing the text.

The goal of this space being to help to handle the best possible SUNLITE.

To finish, if you are interressés to help me in the creation of tutoriel, in particular for the versions English, contact me on my mail.

cordially
William
Domingos
Junior Forumor

Post by Domingos »

Hi William, I was looking at the videos and I'm wondering what version of sunlite are you using, because I have no console option whatsoever under windows menu and the easy-console utility doesn't exist in my sunlite folder and it is not available in the download area of the sunlite site.

thank you.
BELLEUDY William
Experienced Forumor

Post by BELLEUDY William »

Domingos wrote:Hi William, I was looking at the videos and I'm wondering what version of sunlite are you using, because I have no console option whatsoever under windows menu and the easy-console utility doesn't exist in my sunlite folder and it is not available in the download area of the sunlite site.

thank you.
Hello
you deveza to make a small procedure.
That Ci is explained in my Web pages (in French, afflicted)
at this address :

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/Baker-Street-Scene/index3.htm

cordially
William