video sync / total show capability...

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

nidocamen
Junior Forumor

video sync / total show capability...

Post by nidocamen »

I am interested in purchasing a pc-based controller as I am upgrading my shows to be very intense 30-45 min shows with split-second timing and they must run at perfection with no hitches or noticeable lag. I currently use manual methods of sync-ing the shows up with lighting, audio and video, but it is not very good for my stress level during a show.

I need a controller that can run potentially hundreds or thousands of cues/scenes in a 30-45 min period, able to launch a video file on the PC or simply read in timecode from an external video source, also the show must be able to start at a specific time of day. Also, some pc controllers are able to sync to timecode in an playing avi file, can yours do that? I have downloaded your software and it seems to take a bit of getting used to. I am comparing your product and another product called the Sweet-Light controller. Can you give me the reasons I would purchase yours over theirs (yours is 2x as expensive btw). You can either respond in the forum or e-mail me directly. Thank you!!
Lj-djcenter

sweetlight is no sunlight

Post by Lj-djcenter »

dont compare sweetlight with sunlight. Sunlight is so much better end yes it cost a littlle bit more but i find its beter than lightjockey from martin exxepts a little problemes with different pages