SLMEV SIUDI Economy

*DISCONTINUED* SL1024EC - SL2048EC - SL2048FC - SLESA-U5 - SLMEV

Moderators: simonB, florent, dylan

djtoxxyc

SLMEV SIUDI Economy

Post by djtoxxyc »

Hi, I have a Sunlite pack - 15 april 2004 and I`ve downloaded the latest Suite but it isn`t recognised. Even the Sunlite Suite 2004 dosn't recognise the hardware interface. It is installed corectly (windows detects it as Intelligent Usb Dmx Interface OUT Economy). I`ve never used it till a few days back. I kept it in the original packedge beacuse it was a gift from a friend and I didn't have to use it.

please tell me what I need to do to get it going.

On the pack it's ticked SLMEV, internal SN 2420058.

Is there any chance to use the hardware with another software (beside freestyler) like the original DASlight Virtual Controler 2 ?
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: SLMEV SIUDI Economy

Post by bruno.falip »

SLMEV product works with Magic 3D Easy View software. It is a 3D visualizer package only.
djtoxxyc

Post by djtoxxyc »

Ok so it means that I can't use it for real shows? I basicly need Midi control over channels (dimmer, shutter, etc) and a easy way to select the fixtures. Easy Stand Alone works from the packedge but the CD has a problem beacuse when O try to install the Sunlite Suite from the box CD it freezes practicly it's unsuable!

So any other ideeas? (on the cd is this date: 15 avril 2009)

Thanks,
djtoxxyc

Post by djtoxxyc »

In the pack I have a CD with sunlite suite but when I try to run setup from the autolunch it fails, I gues that the cd has a problem. I downloaded easy stand alone and it works in USB mode. Any other ideeas?