BCF 2000 - 2 presets

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

lightinharmony

BCF 2000 - 2 presets

Post by lightinharmony »

hello

I've configured a second BCF 2000 via midi (bcf1: mode u4 / bcf 2: mode s3).

If I use preset 1 on both devices the midi control works fine. The purpose of our second BCF is to extend the faders to 16 (of course!). So I've selected the BCF BIG 10 presets as console. I've chosen preset 2 on the second BCF, but this does not work. Even preset 3,4,5,6,...

Can somebody help me out?

Many thanks
Wollsen
Experienced Forumor

Post by Wollsen »

Hi there

I dont if can help you, first you should know that the bcf2000 dont have that same midi commands on preset 1 and preset 2, when you take the first fader on preset 1 the command is 81 but on preset 2 the midi command is 73 that why is do not work with sunlite. You have to reprogram your bcf so i matches with sunlite , and second the preset is set to midi cahnnel 1 you have to your first bcf2000 channel one and the second to midi channel 2.
lightinharmony

Post by lightinharmony »

Thanks for the reply.

I already discovered it. I've tried to modify the file for preset 2 using the bcedit tool from Behringer, but it always gives an error...

Does anybody have some tips?

Thanks!
Wollsen
Experienced Forumor

Post by Wollsen »

Hi there

have you tryed to program direktly on controller, and not trough the pc works fine for me.