help to programming

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

Wollsen
Experienced Forumor

help to programming

Post by Wollsen »

Hi there

My problem is that i have created 4 buttons to control 4 parcans, one fader fore on parcan,i have dimmer link to the bcf faders works fine, and to the problem i want a fifth button witch i could programm a specifik dmx value, so when i push this button the parcans should get the same value, and when i released it the dmx should return to the value on the fader value on the bcf, i have tried using the htp, ltp, add and sub but cant get i to work i have an ide that thise fuction do not work,

I can not find any where on the manual how to use these function.

Is it possible for you make an eksampel for each funcion, so i can see how it is done.

Please help

Lars Wollsen
www.saxon.dk
Wollsen
Experienced Forumor

Post by Wollsen »

I have solved the the problem other wise.
Wollsen
Experienced Forumor

Post by Wollsen »

Now i have a another problem, i have 4 mh the moving with the stardard circle movent, i have programmed a button witch include 2 mh to point at a mirrorball, i have programmed the button with white color, no gobo and no prism. My problem is when i change the color the 2 mh witch are stil moving around i circle how can i fix the color, at mirrorball. when change on the other 2 mh.

I have another question i have updated to the nov 9 version, but i have a 2004 box, and of course i lose english language, could it made possible if you get valid s/n from box the i cant get version where english is still active, i the mean time i use danish witch almost is english.

Great software

From denmark

Lars Wollsen
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

I don't understand your question, please clarify.

For the english language, there is nothing we can do. You must use danish.
Wollsen
Experienced Forumor

Post by Wollsen »

1. i have 10 mh making a cirkel movement one page.

2. I want to use 4 of them to stage light when there are a live band at a club.

3. I have programmed the 4 mh to be with white color, no gobo and no prism.

4. the last 6 mh is stille running the cirkel movement as the sould. wit color and gobo.

5. the problem is that i change color gobo ore prism on the 6 mh i also change the color on the 4 mh that i use make the stage light.

6. is there a way lock the color gobo and prism. so that those 4 are not affacted by the change.
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

You must use the group function (see the software manual) or force color and gobo on your 4 heads.