New function to sunlite.

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

Wollsen
Experienced Forumor

New function to sunlite.

Post by Wollsen »

I have an a ideer for sunlite, there sould be a selection, when you want modify a button, so that you can specify witch channel you want to edit, for an esampel when you to make a chaser with the shutter channel.

the reason for this ideer is that I have installation with 8 scanner an 10 mh a total of 208 channel so when i want to make simply chaser i have scroll backwards forwords to get all the shutter channels, this also with all effects.

Then when you have this option to select channels you want edit, you choose only modify the shutter channel, then you end op with 18 channel displayed and the all can be on the screen at the same time, and you can reduce time and the chance to modify a wrong channel.

Just an ideer

Please keep on, the good work

From denmark

Lars Wollsen
www.saxon.dk
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

You can use the group function.
Poldi
Junior Forumor

Post by Poldi »

i like this idea.
you're right, bruno, the group function is a pretty handy tool, but... if all i wanna do is assign a different color to all my moving heads. using the group function will only allow me to assign ONE color my group. so it's not the best solution. with modern moving heads i have to scroll a lot and pay attention not to miss one of them, just looking for their color wheel in the edit window. so i really would like to tell sunlite: 'hey, i'm just going for color/gobo-wheels this time, please don't bother me with thousands of functions i do not need, fighting my way through scrolling back and forth 200 dmx-channels'
well, it's nothing to write home about and not the feature i'd sell my mother for... but it sounds quite charming. just wanted to let you know.
jan