Problem with normal to Frost-Light

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

playboy

Problem with normal to Frost-Light

Post by playboy »

It give a Problem from Sunlight Suite to Easy View with the Libary from Robe 1200 Spotlight in alle Modes. In Februar i give the Information, that the Light in Easy-view works in all Situation in Frost Light.It give an Update, since this Time work it in all Situation without Frost. In Easyviw are switch the Light not from normal to Frost and return. The Libary is ok.This Bug must in the Convert to the HTML.
The 2 help-Students in the Stand from Pro-Lighting in Frankfurt are only Hands up and the one Man from Profi have not Time for Problems. The Service was down at this Weekend and not a highlight for the intermational exhibitions.
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

What are you talking about? I have spent the 4 days on our stand at Prolight and you never came to me with this problem so please stop writing like this on the forum, this is not your 1st message like this here and please get in your head that it's the last one!
playboy

Post by playboy »

ok, please delete this Tropic.
Next Year i write between a date at the Prolight and all good.