ACL lights !

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

riverboatG
Junior Forumor

ACL lights !

Post by riverboatG »

Hi people !

how can i make a page in sunlite for ACL lights ?

someone can help me?

thank you ;D
Samuel Rodrigues
Portugal.
Domingos
Junior Forumor

Post by Domingos »

Olá Samuel.
Uma página de ACL não é mais do que um canal de dimmer.
Podes fazer de duas maneiras:
1- Criar uma página em branco (luz convencional). Esta é a segunda opção no janela que aparece quando pretendes criar uma página.
2- Criar uma página com o assistente ScanLibrary (Robótica). A primeira opção na janela de criação de uma nova página.

A criação de uma página com o assitente scanlibrary é a melhor opção, já que desta forma o sunlite vai criar um switch de dimmer para o canal ou canais em causa bem como um botão on/off. Para alem disso só as páginas criadas com o assitente scanlibrary podem ser visualizadas no 3D easy view.
Podes utilizar uma personalidade para PAR 64, que se encontra na pasta _Generic e criar a página normalmente. Se quiseres ver os normais 8 projectores em vez de 1 no 3D easy view tens que entrar no modo de contrução e duplicar o teu projector 7 vezes.

and here is en english for anybody who has the same question.

You can do it in two different ways:
1 - Create a blank page. This is the second option in the window that appears when they want to create a page.
2 - Create a page with the ScanLibrary wizard. The first option in the new page window.

The creation of a page with the scanlibrary wizard is the best option, since this way the software will create a dimmer switch for the channel(s) as well as a on/off button. Furthermore only the pages created with the scanlibrary wizard can be viewed in 3D easy view.
You can use a PAR 64 ssl library, which is in _Generic folder and create the page normally. If you want to see the 8 projectors instead only 1 in the 3D view you have to go in the construction mode and duplicate your projector 7 times.

Best regards, Domingos.
riverboatG
Junior Forumor

Console =/

Post by riverboatG »

somebody helps me to work with the console?

thank you
regards ;D
riverboatG
Junior Forumor

Console !

Post by riverboatG »

Domingos podes-me ajudar a configurar a BCF2000 com o sunlite ?

de modo a qe posso trabalhar com as duas coisas em simultaneo ?

obrigado amigo ;)