Smth to add to Sunlite Suite

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

diginix

Smth to add to Sunlite Suite

Post by diginix »

Hi, maybe I couldn't find some of this functions in Sunlite, if so please help me to find, or consider to add these functions:
- In Effect manager have place FX of pan, tilt, iris, etc. It should be useful to add Shutter;

- When someone edit scene and create EasyStep sequences it will be good to show only needed channels and hide not used at the moment (so you will see only one/two channels of all fixtures at time);

- If I have a page with ready movements, positions, effects, can I save a page and later load it with another starting address?

- Can I change some settings for all Switches (turn off double click option, etc.)

- Can I change positions in ready Scene with X-Y take? I think not yet. This function is also useful.

Thank you for your replies, and for the good program to developers!
playboy

Post by playboy »

this can switch with the Group routing
diginix

Post by diginix »

OK, but I've asked for 4 things, so what can I switch with the Group routing?
playboy

Post by playboy »

- When someone edit scene and create EasyStep sequences it will be good to show only needed channels and hide not used at the moment (so you will see only one/two channels of all fixtures at time);
diginix

Post by diginix »

Maybe I don't understand you, but how Group routing will change view of Scene editor? I mean that when you edit scene you see faders of all channels of all fixtures, and how you will see for example only "Shutter" channel but for all fixtures in one screen? That's what I mean.
diginix

Post by diginix »

Hey! Can somebody reply to my questions?