Strange midi issue w/BCF2000. Need advice PLEASE!!!

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

luceses
Junior Forumor

Strange midi issue w/BCF2000. Need advice PLEASE!!!

Post by luceses »

Hello. I am using the Behringer BCF2000 and I think there might be an issue with the Technobeam 14Ch.ssl. Here is my situation. It appears that CC 2-8 are triggering the chases 2-8 on the TB page. I did NOT set up the chases to be triggered in any way at all!!! T first I thought I might have altered something because I was using my own edited Techno ssl,but I just downloaded and reinstalled the ssl from the website and I STILL am getting problems.

Would one of the developers take a look at the Technobeam 14 CH ssl and see if you can help me figure out this problem? By the way, I am trying to setup the BCF2000 in my own way and I have changed all of the default settings in the controller in the Sunlite program.

The thing that is strange is that if I trigger a button on the software console the chases don't get triggered,but if I trigger the same button from the Behringer hardware the chases get activated. I have verified many times that the midi settings are correct on the hardware(BCF2000).

Thanks for the help.

luceses
luceses
Junior Forumor

Post by luceses »

OOPS! Never mind. User error!!!

Sorry!

luceses