Bug in last version(november-2008)

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

Lennon616

Bug in last version(november-2008)

Post by Lennon616 »

Hi,I have a SL2048FC running with windows xp service pack 3.I also have 3 BCF 2000 and aTPV keyboard to control all functions of software.
Well,I use a key from BCF 2000 to switch on the INIT scene,but if I have any other switches on(like color,gobo.....)its are ON when I push two times the BCF 2000 key.In other way if I push a key from my keyboard (asigned to INIT scene)two times....all switches go off.
Is this a bug? Can you solve this problem?
Thanks a lot.
PS.My english is very bad.
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Bug in last version(november-2008)

Post by bruno.falip »

When a scene (INIT or not) is called 2 times (e.g double click), all switches are reset.
Lennon616

Post by Lennon616 »

But NOT by MIDI NOTE.That's the probem.
Jose
teggers
Junior Forumor

Post by teggers »

Midi notes call scenes. If you call a scene (init) twice, it will blackout the whole show. I use that for overall blackouts at the ends of songs with a blue scene. I just double hit my Midi Keyboard "blue scene" twice - quickly - and then one more time to turn the blue scene back on and it happens so fast it looks like I blacked out the whole show to the blue scene between songs. You can disable this in Button settings - Disable reset switch to double click......something like that.