Pre programmed button in matrix

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

Wollsen
Experienced Forumor

Pre programmed button in matrix

Post by Wollsen »

Hi there.

I have a strange problem with my buttons, when I running i matrix mode 8 x 18 led, the pre programmed buttons sometime loose the programming, the countdown butoon suddenly is missing all steps, the same with the random button. But the static numbers are work fine.

Any Idea
dylan
Maxi Forumor

Re: Pre programmed button in matrix

Post by dylan »

Does it mean that everytime you active "countdown" switch you have no dmx data sent ?
Could you send me your page on [email protected]
------- Dylan --------
Wollsen
Experienced Forumor

Re: Pre programmed button in matrix

Post by Wollsen »

No this is problem is that the steps are missing ore deleted, I greated at show at home including a matrix of led page, so i get the preprogrammed buttons. The I copied the show, to my lightdesk for af job on april 4th, at that night, then i actived the random button but nothing happend i checked the program at to my surprice all steps were missing, so i quicky made ramdon program. I saved the program, and whas running all night long, then I had job 4 days later, I used the same show, but again the random button is missing all steps, and other preprogrammed button were missing steps.