Cant see what the fixture is doing in 3D

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

alvdrums
New Forumor

Cant see what the fixture is doing in 3D

Post by alvdrums »

Hi Simon, Am having problems with one of my fixture's and looking to see if you can help me out. The light in question is the LEDJ Blockbuster 8 and am using Sunlite Suite 1. I requested the SSL file which i have received. Although the light is working with the soft wear live, here are my problems.
1. When using the light with Sunlite Suite 1 3D I cant get the light to do anything. As I said live it's working but to try and make new screens or programs at home I cant see what the light is meant to be doing when I set it on the 3D. Don't want to have to setup all my lights to make new scenes or programs when everything else can be done from home on the computer. If I take the SSL file for Sunlite Suite 2 and load up Sunlite Suite 2 I can see the light on but again it wont do all it can do when using it live.
The 2nd problem am having is that the SSL file I received is only a 5 channel fixture. Is it possible to make a new SSL "Sunlite Suite 1" file for it with the extra modes like the LEDJ Blockbuster 6. That file has a few modes to choose from. On the user manual for the Blockbuster 8 is says that the light can be set for 26 channels. Hopefully you will be able to sort me out and looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sorry would you also know if Sunlite Suite 1 can be controlled from the Roland SPD-S sampling pad?

Alvdrums
alvdrums
New Forumor

Re: Cant see what the fixture is doing in 3D

Post by alvdrums »

I now have the problem solved with the Blockbuster 8 different modes. Just took the SSL file for the Blockbuster 6 and edited it. Just need a answer now to figure out how to see what the light is doing in the 3D.