PROFILE NEEDED Geni Irradiant REVO 120 and others

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

timeofsilence
New Forumor

PROFILE NEEDED Geni Irradiant REVO 120 and others

Post by timeofsilence »

I have six Revo 120s in my set up. I made my own profile but I've never been completely satisfied with how it works. Last weekend my laptop and USB interface was stolen right out of the Front of House position at one of my shows. I've since replaced the computer and the interface, however my online backup wasn't backing up at all. I was hoping that someone else may have written a profile for this fixture that might be better than mine. I have a few other fixtures that I would like to see if someone has written a profile for them as well:
Irradiant Revo 120
MBT LED ROBOPAR
Irradiant SRL 6018
Chauvet LED Par6436VW (the profile from the Sunlight software doesn't allow me to fade from the different dimming levels, I can't fade from 100% to say 30%, it does it instantly)

I sincerely appreciate any suggestions, I'm starting over with the new computer here, thank you.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: PROFILE NEEDED Geni Irradiant REVO 120 and others

Post by simonB »

Hi, you can request a profile from your user account at www.nicolaudie.com/logme

Alternatively you could build it yourself using the scan library editor. Video tutorials for the editor can be found at www.nicolaudie.com/nicolauietv
Simon
--
Sales/Support