10 LED Pars in 2 groups. Individual color settings ?

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, RichterMC, florent, dylan

stonehedge
Junior Forumor

10 LED Pars in 2 groups. Individual color settings ?

Post by stonehedge »

Im using 10 led pars. I wanted a scene where the left stage pars are RED and right stage pars are BLUE. (all these are simple examples to explain). RGB colors are set thru a switch with an rgb mixer on it. This is default on this fixtures page.

So when i use grouping and choose only right pars and set them to say RED color. After that when i select the left stage pars and select another color say BLUE. The first set of pars showing RED also change to blue. Im not able to set independent colors for each side, because the switch is one (as in one dot for the mixer) and it cannot memorize 2 colors for each side.

I found a long workaround. I have to choose the left pars using the fixture window, then set a color for them and make a separate switch. Then i have to select the next group and set the color to something else and make a switch of it. Then finally i have to create a scene button and include these 2 switches etc. Very long process.

Any help how i should go about this ?
CaptainLJ

Re: 10 LED Pars in 2 groups. Individual color settings ?

Post by CaptainLJ »

Hey Community!

I,ve got the same Problem.
Could anybody help us?
stonehedge
Junior Forumor

Re: 10 LED Pars in 2 groups. Individual color settings ?

Post by stonehedge »

Hi,

Im still waiting if someone can help with this. Need to fix different colors to each led par. And save the look as a scene. Each par has a unique dmx address assigned, not replicated addresses so thats not the problem.

I tried reading the manual and tried it word for word. Still when i select the second fixture thru the fixture groups panel and assign a color, the first fixture for which i already set a color also changes to the current color which im choosing for the 2nd fixture.

Plz help i know this is very simple for you guys and im sure one of you can just take a moment to help me do this.

Thanks