Updated Fixtures Showing Up In Easy View

Easy view 2006, the ideal “3D real time” simulation to visualize stage and lights simultaneously !

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

BoardwalkLD

Updated Fixtures Showing Up In Easy View

Post by BoardwalkLD »

Hey All...
Is there a quick way to have fixtures which have been changed or updated in Scan Editor to show up in Easy View? Example: I've got a plot with a bunch of Power Spot 250s. I change one of their gobos in Scan Editor and real life. No problem. But wait.... The changes don't show in Easy view unless I reload the updated fixture which entails all the BS of reestablishing position, DMX assignments and all that nonsense.

Tell me I"m missing something and there's a good way to have the fixtures in my plot reflect the updates made in Scan Editor.

Thanks,
BoardwalkLD
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

This feature will be available with the next software generation.
BoardwalkLD

Thanks for the reply

Post by BoardwalkLD »

Thanks Bruno. I look forward to the update. You have an estimated release date?

BoardwalkLD
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

Not yet.
mimiyum

Re: Updated Fixtures Showing Up In Easy View

Post by mimiyum »

Hello,
This topic was posted 2 years ago. I am wondering if there has been any development on this because redoing everything on easyview when there are so many fixtures is too time consuming...just because we changed something on the fixture profile.
This seems to be the same problem on the sunlite program. We have to delete the old page and create a new page to update the profile of the fixture we are using. All the work will get lost when we do this.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Updated Fixtures Showing Up In Easy View

Post by simonB »

Yes this is possible. Go to design view, right click a fixture folder and select "Update ssl library"
Simon
--
Sales/Support