SPLIT COLOR EFFECT

Easy view 2006, the ideal “3D real time” simulation to visualize stage and lights simultaneously !

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

Dizzo007
New Forumor

SPLIT COLOR EFFECT

Post by Dizzo007 »

I have been using Easy View for some time now and have been designing a lot of my different show using the 3D Viewer. However it is not really accurate when it comes to the selection of the colors.. I use several GLP Mighty Scans as well as Martin Mini Mac Profiles, MAC 250 and RGB PAR 64... I have resolved the issue with creating my own gobos using the Gobo Creation Tool.. That works like a charm. However the problem now is creating accurate colors specially split colors. The lighting I have has the ability to split colors and would like to be able to do that using the 3D Visualizer. I have created my split colors using the fixture creator application and selected the "2 Color Split" choice, then the colors I want split. However when I save I get an error and the color off the fixture on the 3D viewer either comes out white or none at all. I have found another solution and created all my split colors as Gobo Icons instead and seem to work just perfect. However, when creating a Rainbow Effect on the Color Channel nothing happens. I get all my colors to show perfectly and through the gobos but when selecting a color rainbow effect it just blacks out. I have attempted to crate the color files using the gobo editor and savethem begining with a "C" rather than a "G" at the begining of each file but cant seem to crate the colors that I want. Do i have to create an .evg and .evs file so that not only does the Icon apear on the fixutre editor but also shows up as the color I selected..

Thanks in advance for the help..
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: SPLIT COLOR EFFECT

Post by bruno.falip »

It is not possible to display half colors in the visualizer, sorry.
Dizzo007
New Forumor

Post by Dizzo007 »

Thats just it... I was able to display half colors on the visualizer... And choose the color of my choice using Photoshop... I create them as gobo icons and use gobo icons for my color wheel instead. All my half colors apear correctly in 3-D... The only issue I have is when selecting a color scroll or rainbow effect nothing happens...
Dizzo007
New Forumor

Post by Dizzo007 »

Figured it out... Now it works perfectly.. Thanks..
Black

Post by Black »

Hello,

how do you create your own gobos?
I would like to create my own gobos, too.

You said you're using a gobo creation tool, but where can I download it?

Thank you and greetings,

Black