Easy View 3D and Freestyler 3.5.2

Easy view 2006, the ideal “3D real time” simulation to visualize stage and lights simultaneously !

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

drummasheen

Easy View 3D and Freestyler 3.5.2

Post by drummasheen »

Hi @ all,

I use Freestyler as controller and Easy View 3D as visualizer and everything worked fine until the last update. Now I'm not able to see light beams for my Martin SCX500, also not for the Showtec Minimax 250 only flashing is visible. If I choose another color for my PAR cans the beam disappears and I could not find a way so long to get them visible again. I searched through the net to find a solution and found the hint to use the easyview.exe from the latest beta release. I tried it and got the result that the Easy View status indicator showed: Controlled by Freestyler - ECO MODE - DMX OFF and there was no way to get DMX to ON. Is there a difference in the Easy View 3D version I can download directly from nicolaudie.com and the version which is downloaded automatically during Freestyler installation/Upgrade? I tried new installation and there is always the same result. I would appreciate all kind of support to fix this issue ...

Thanx in advance, Joachim
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Easy View 3D and Freestyler 3.5.2

Post by simonB »

Hi Joachim

We had to update our communications protocol due to some Chinese piracy issues. Freestyler will need to update their software and use our latest library to keep compatibility with the latest version
Simon
--
Sales/Support
drummasheen

Re: Easy View 3D and Freestyler 3.5.2

Post by drummasheen »

Hi Simon,

thank you for this information. I will forward this to the freestyler forum ...

Best regards, Joachim