Graphics system requirements

Easy view 2006, the ideal “3D real time” simulation to visualize stage and lights simultaneously !

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

NetKenn

Graphics system requirements

Post by NetKenn »

I am normally working on the road, so i am looking in to bying a new
laptop.
so how powerfull does the Graphic card need to be to get the full
features on the easy view 2006.

And witch Graphicprocessor do you recommend using
Nvidia or ATI.
How many Ram, and does the easy view 2006 have any problems
running on a Apple powerbook.

Thanks and regards

NetKenn :)

Post by Guest »

Our sofware is a PC-based sofware, so there is no MAC version. regarding the graphic card, the ATI X700 with 128 MB of memory is perfect.
gian-carlo

Post by gian-carlo »

i have a x700 with 256 ram with a notebook centrino toshiba but when i use all 3d high quality and shades it slows realy down are you sure its perfect on my desktop i have a ati x800 pro with 256 and i have the same problem are you sure its perfect .

Post by Guest »

I have the X700 with 128 MB on my laptop and it works fine. However if you have 250 fixtures and 5000 objects, this probably makes a problem. But, we don't have any solution for this. The best graphic card will never be enough for the biggest show...and you could always find a bigger show.

I can not see the interest of this post. Sorry.
gian-carlo

Post by gian-carlo »

i agree with you but its not realy like this!
your response sounds angry and not realy kind!
i have on this little design 24 moving heads some drums some guitar amps some pa ! a small ring and nothing else !
so if i said something about grafic cards i did not mean to say that easy view is a bad product!
i realy like it its a nice small 3d!
it was just to know if i could do something better to speed up mine !
but if i looked like angry i am sorry!
so thank you anyway and escuse me !

Post by Guest »

I am not getting angry, don't worry...I was just saying that the minimum requirements were...and to get better results this could be good to use this graphic card. However, there is always a show that requires a better graphic card. Just try to reduce the screen resolution, not on your computer but in the 3D menu. This helps to save CPU time.

Post by Guest »

Well, i guess i have to wait for IBM to make a proper Laptop.
The biggest one they carry has a X600 128Mb.
I started using IBM :D Laptops 1½ years ago and i will not use anything else.

Otherwise are there anybody that has a good idear to get the quality of
IBM from another brand :?

:D NetKenn
NetKenn

Post by NetKenn »

Well i guess i solved my problem.

Just bought a danish manufactered laptop with an nVidia GO7600 graphics system with 512 mb ddr3300 ram on the grapichs card.

I am a happy man, but i still prefer the ibm quality.

:D