easy view 2006

Easy view 2006, the ideal “3D real time” simulation to visualize stage and lights simultaneously !

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

gian-carlo

easy view 2006

Post by gian-carlo »

nice to give us a chance to import dxf files sometimes it says that that kind of file cannot be imported is this a problem because the file is to big or its another stuff? it would be very nice if we could import dwg stuff and max stuff !
thank you
Marty Evans

Post by Marty Evans »

I am drawing my objects in 3d in AutoCAD, exporting them as .3ds files and then converting them to .x files with the convert.exe that is in the easyshow folder, it works great!
Marty
gia-carlo

easy view 2006

Post by gia-carlo »

hi there i tried to download dxf files of mac 2000 and oteher spots from the data sheet of martin and i also tried to download d&b pa files in dxf directly from the web sites and it says always the same thing this file cannot be imported why?
Marc
Experienced Forumor

Post by Marc »

You can now import 2 different file's formats (.3DS and .DXF), DWG and MAX formats are not yet developed.
You should be able to import 3DS files most of the time (if it doesn't work, your file must be corrupted or not built well).
For DXF files, you can only import 3D objects defined with 3d faces (DXF can define 2D objects). DXF objects built with lines or other geometric figures can not be imported.
thanks for playing...
playboy

Post by playboy »

@ gia-carlo
the d&b pa-files must you convert to .3ds files.After you open the convert.exe in dos-mode.Sunlite works with the Microsoft-Converter vom old 1996!In Dos-Mode can you convert.it works. :roll:
mega

Post by mega »

Marty Evans wrote:I am drawing my objects in 3d in AutoCAD, exporting them as .3ds files and then converting them to .x files with the convert.exe that is in the easyshow folder, it works great!
Marty
I've easyshow program *.exe, but i've not that folder.Could anyone send to me convert.exe file please?

Thanks a lot. ([email protected])

:lol:
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by bruno.falip »

It's in the easyview folder.
mega

Post by mega »

[quote="bruno.falip"]It's in the easyview folder.[/quote]

Thanks a lot. It is.

;-)