Problem with LED-Stripes

Sunlite Touch Sensitive Intelligent Control Keypad

Moderators: simonB, nick, florent, dylan, Ben

Helmar

Problem with LED-Stripes

Post by Helmar »

I try to controll three LED-stripes via DMX. I use the Stick KU1 with Com ( Software version 1.18). When i controll the stripes via pc and software, everythings as it should, but when i use the panel or my smartphone, the following happens:

I controll only one stripe per scene, normally it should be white, but when I change the color, all three stripes begin to shine, althought they have diffrent adresses. When i want to switch back on white, all three stripes shine white.

When I switch between the scenes, the old ( changed ) parameters are still there, so i have no chance to reset to the saved scenes.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Problem with LED-Stripes

Post by simonB »

Hello

I dont understand your problem.
-When you are speaking about changing the color, do you mean by moving the color fader or by activating a scene?
-Do the scene triggers work as expected?
-What result are you expecting?
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Helmar

Post by Helmar »

When I activate the scene, the selected stripe have the right color, but when I move the color fader all three stripes begin to shine and the only way to turn them off is to switch off the power.

Moreover, it would be good if a stored scene could be called again,by pressing the button again . At the moment I change my stored scenes every time, when i use a fader.

I expect that saved scenes can not change and the LED strips are to be controlled individually.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

when I move the color fader all three stripes begin to shine
If all three strips are in the same zone, then that's correct because the color fader overrides all lights in the zone
the only way to turn them off is to switch off the power.
Double tapping a scene resets any dimmer/speed/color modifications
it would be good if a stored scene could be called again,by pressing the button again
It is always running in the background, double tap to reset the fader modifications
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Helmar

Post by Helmar »

Ok, now i know what to do. Many thanks!