Windows XP driver corrupt or missing Code 39

Sunlite Touch Sensitive Intelligent Control Keypad

Moderators: simonB, nick, florent, dylan, Ben

JonW

Windows XP driver corrupt or missing Code 39

Post by JonW »

I keep getting an error during instatllation of the stick KE1 that first says that this driver does not pass windows logo testing complatability and after I continue anyway i get another error stating that it cant start the hardware and that the driver may be corrupt or missing (Code 39)...

I have unistalled all related software and drivers and most recently downloaded and installed the new windows 8 compatible ESA PRO Beta...

I have installed this a dozen times....

please help.

-Jon
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Windows XP driver corrupt or missing Code 39

Post by simonB »

The compatibility message is normal with Windows XP

I'm not sure why you're getting a driver install problem. Do you have another XP machine you can try?
Simon
--
Sales/Support
JonW

Post by JonW »

I got it to work on our Windows 7 machine but now have a new issue with the show we wrote...

I am a beginner when it comes to programming lights but this is a simple color fade show with six led fixtures. It runs the show a couple times (its on "always loop") and then the stick locks up and starts blinking all of the LEDs on the face in blue led runnung through the scene numbers followed by all of the lights blinking, here is a link to a video...

http://youtu.be/mJ_TCCYcRPk

Here is a link to the show...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0vultd8lec3k ... 2-1-12.arc

again, please help. this is the same show we had running on our two old stickKU1 and just upgraded to the new ones we they stopped working.

-Jon
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Try replacing the SD card. If this doesn't solve the problem, log into your account at www.nicolaudie.com/logme and request a return by clicking RMA at the top. Enter my address into the Nicolaudie Representative field
Simon
--
Sales/Support