ENABLE DIMMER Funtion reverse intensity contol

Easy Show, You can now easily build your own multimedia light-show with Time-lines !

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

peblito

ENABLE DIMMER Funtion reverse intensity contol

Post by peblito »

I have some fixtures where the dimmer function is configured to work from 0% is maximum intensity to 100% is minimum intensity, (the reverse of most fixtures) I have been unable to use the ENABLE DIMMER function in Easy-Show timeline to control the intensity. Although I can of course configure SCENES with the required fades for these fixtures it would be more convenient to fine tune them in the Easy-Show timeline. I am working in musical theatre shows using audio and video on the timelines. Any suggestions or work-arounds would be appreciated.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: ENABLE DIMMER Funtion reverse intensity contol

Post by simonB »

Hello

It is possible to assign a minimum/maximum property to a fader within the button editor. This can be done by selecting the min/max property in suite2, or by seletcing the dimmer property and right clicking in suite1. Simply swap the minimum, maximum values around. I have a strange fixture whereby the dimmer 100% is at DMX 0 and the dimmer 0% is at DMX 127. Below is how you would configure the dimmer channel.

Suite2 example

Suite1 example