SLMEV

Easy Show, You can now easily build your own multimedia light-show with Time-lines !

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

Lalometal

SLMEV

Post by Lalometal »

Hi, I bought an interface SIMEV and I have problems with the software. I can not save the files, I can not open them again, do not let me create a new one. All these buttons appear gray in the taskbar.
In the BETA (04/06/2012) do not work. Besides the colors do not match elejidos for PAR, or the textures of the selected items.
If I choose an amber color, I get blue, and so with all.
Please neseciito a solution for this.
Thank you.

Hola: compré una interfaz SIMEV y tengo problemas con el software. No puedo guardar los archivos creados, no puedo volver a abrirlos, no me deja crear uno nuevo. Todas estos botones aparecen grises en la barra de tareas.
En la versión BETA (4/6/2012) tampoco funcionan. Además no coinciden los colores elejidos para los PAR, ni las texturas de los elementos seleccionados.
Si elijo un color ámbar, me aparece azul, y así con todos.
Por favor, neseciito una solución para esto.
Gracias.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: SLMEV

Post by simonB »

Hello
I can not save the files, I can not open them again, do not let me create a new one. All these buttons appear gray in the taskbar.
You must be in User mode
If I choose an amber color, I get blue, and so with all.
This will be fixed in the next version hopefully to be released this week
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Lalometal

Post by Lalometal »

Would it be so. I am awaiting a response from long ago. Now, if construccionn mode change to user mode, if all functions appear.
So I worked a little.
What color is the same, like a coding issue.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

These issues have been fixed in the latest beta available on the website. Let me know if you have any trouble with this
Simon
--
Sales/Support