Easyshow crashing mid show after stopping and starting

Easy Show, You can now easily build your own multimedia light-show with Time-lines !

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

SublimeLighting
New Forumor

Easyshow crashing mid show after stopping and starting

Post by SublimeLighting »

I'm in need of assistance quickly. I am using easyshow to run an hour long cabaret show and easyshow has started unexplainedly crashing mid show. I thought it might be a hardware problem so I installed a new computer in the theater and encountered problem #2. I have installed the newest beta (I tried the latest official release as well) and now when loading my easy show files into easyshow it crashes immediately out of the gate 9 times out of 10.

My client is very upset and understandably so, the show is crashing several nights a week with 150 paid guests in attendance. It is very embarrassing for all involved including the performers.

Please advise asap. Also if there is a crash or dump file I can access I'm happy to post it if I can be guided to it. On the new computer easyshow generates a file each time it crashes but it attempts to email and I don't have that computer on the internet for obvious reasons.

Thank you.
Ben
Super Forumor

Re: Easyshow crashing mid show after stopping and starting

Post by Ben »

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your show. Please can you PM me your Sunlite & Easy Show files along with your serial number so I can test here in the office?

Kind regards
Benno
--
Product Support