Generating cycle

Easy Show, You can now easily build your own multimedia light-show with Time-lines !

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, dylan, Ben

roberto
Maxi Forumor

Generating cycle

Post by roberto »

I found that while generating a cycle for the Easy Show, all the lines must have a button on time 000.00, otherwise the times will notmatch on the cycle and on Easy Show.
Have you notice something like this?

Post by Guest »

We will check...and give you details.
nidocamen
Junior Forumor

Post by nidocamen »

Bruno, I seem to have this same issue when generating a cycle from EasyShow. Except this...putting a button on each timeline at zero does not help. No matter what, it will mess up the timing of the buttons. Do you have a fix for this? If not, are there ways to 'trigger' EasyShows without turning them into cycles? I would like to do it via midi as I need to start and stop various sections of a show that would be separate easyshow files.

Thanks...

--Joe
nidocamen
Junior Forumor

Post by nidocamen »

Also, I am using Sunlite/EasyShow 2004 and it is the version I downloaded from your site in Feb 2004.

Thanks again,

--Joe
nidocamen
Junior Forumor

Post by nidocamen »

OK, I have figured out that you have fixed the original bug with this. The timelines and all the buttons in their order and time and length translate correctly into a cycle when generated from EasyShow. However... the times shown in the cycle do not make sense with regard to editing them later on within the cycle. I would assume that you are not supposed to really edit cycles that were generated by EasyShow as they have 'extra details' in regard to timing that are not shown in the cycle editor. It seems that the 'time' in the cycle editor reacts differently if you have multiple buttons that have to start at the same time. Could you try to explain this?

Your software is great, it really is...however, there are many small items that are un-explained in your basic help file that is available on your site and these un-explained things make the software very frustrating to use. I tend to go after some of the more complicated parts of software first, because I need them to work before I can consider learning the 'easy' parts of software. So I cannot wait until you release your 'advanced reference' guide so that these things can be explained.

Thanks again,

--Joe

Post by Guest »

We are working on the manual...but it takes a long time and we are looking for the best format : paper, html or Internet...